The Best Choice for You.
Call us to to find out exactly what to expect.
We will tell you the price and exam time, and help you prepare so your visit will be as brief and pleasant as possible.
– FOR COMFORT
- Our latest equipment (MRI, Ultrasound, etc.) is designed for patient comfort.
- Our staff will make the exam as pleasant and expedient as possible.
– FOR CONVENIENCE
- We offer the shortest exam times and least waiting time available.
- We give you the option of completing your paperwork in advance.
- Our site has convenient parking steps from our door.
– FOR EXPERT RESULTS AND PATIENT CARE
Our Radiologists are among the finest anywhere in the US. Each is board certified and sub-specialized in a particular type of radiology exam. And the radiologists are on-site, every day at our centers.
We would never trust patient care to tele-radiologists hundreds of miles away.
– CHOOSE WISELY
Make sure you find out the cost of your exam… before you have it.
Our exams cost thousands less than at a hospital.
You don’t have to pay 4 times as much…
for the best MRI / Ultrasound available
- MRI’s average $470
- Ultrasounds average $125
- Xrays average $50
- Health Insurers have dramatically cut prices for independent centers like 3T Imaging.
- Yet they still pay up to $4,000 to Hospitals for a single MRI.
- If you have a deductible or co-insurance, that bill will come to you.
Make sure you find out the cost of your exam …before you have it.
Our exams cost thousands less than at a hospital